Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas Countdown Day 15

Today we went to lunch with our friends to Pizza Pie Cafe!  It's their anniversary on the 18th, and we are on the 16th, and so I invited them so we could share a celebratory lunch together :)  It was a lot of fun, we visited for quite a while after we finished eating, and it's just lovely to have these great friends!  They came over that evening too, and we watched some tv for a while, but then we had so much fun!  We played Wii dancy party, and their three kids played together.  And then it was Brad and Garon's turn, and than Mysha and I!!  We had lots of laughs, and Grace even got involved.  She was supposed to be in bed hours ago but had gotten messed up on her sleep schedule because of going out to lunch, and so I brought her down.  She had SUCH a great time dancing with all of us, and I was so glad I had decided to bring her down :)  They left at around 11:30, and then Brad and I watched a movie together before heading to bed.  Another great day!


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)