Darnit, I missed out on Thursday! Well, I'll fill you in. Grace had a great day at school, and while she was at therapy I went to the library to pick up some Christmas books. I'm excited to start our Christmas advent countdown soon!! Then after we hung out at home for awhile, our friends daughters came over to watch Grace so we could go to an elder's quorum activity! We went to Fat Cats, which is a bowling/movie/glow miniature golf/billiards/ballarium (you shoot foam balls across the room at the opposite teams goals and whoever hits the goals the most wins), food, and...I think that's it! Anyways, we played bowling and I did horribly! Daddy didn't do very well either but that's because he was trying so hard to get his wrist twist down...I guess it's been too long though! Our friends Shannon and Steven were there and they won some contests, but I was too shy to do any of them. Then we played in the ballarium, and the women's side won, and then ended the night playing billiards with Shannon and Steven, as well as another friend Diana!
Great night! Grace did wonderfully with her friends as well, and when she woke this morning, I get to see her hair in pretty french braided pigtails! Her friend, Kenna, is SO good at doing Grace's hair!
Anyways, Friday! Today she got to go to school. She did great, as usual, and now she's napping. I got her home late because she and I had a shopping day at DI. I had a whole cart full of super cute clothes...but I only came home with two things. I would have looked again but Grace was SO done. Tonight is going to be exciting too! Except that she gets to go with us this time!! The college is having a "Walk in the Life of Christ" exhibit where we go to different buildings and see artwork and other things from Christ's time. Then at the end there are refreshments and an assortment of paintings! Sounds wonderful, right? We were going to go see the juggling show, but I figured this would be better. Get's us into the Christmas spirit!
Can you believe that there is NO SNOW?! It rained today, but no snow. I'm hoping it comes soon because some of our countdown activities have to do with snow! I'll have to push them back to the end of the countdown if we don't get lucky with some snow.
Well, that's all for now. We are going to have a super special breakfast tomorrow so I am going to start getting ready for that :) Pictures to come FOR SURE!
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)