We have been working hard at getting Grace's room finished and decorated and I'm so happy to say that her "behind the door" bookshelf is almost done! It was sanded and put together today thanks to our wonderful Brad :) We didn't have much else to do today since Grace doesn't have school or therapy on Tuesdays. We went to the library to go to reading time but of course, they had a meeting and didn't tell any of the moms that it was canceled. Grace and I also got some new shoes because she's already wearing a 7.5!! Shew wee! The rest of the day we "piddle-diddled" as Dado and Papa would put it. Played outside, worked in the garden, and we had some preschool at home in the afternoon!
Here's a bunch of photos of our wonderful Grace!
This is our Learning Tower. It finally came! Grace has already used it to help me make Reeses Peanut Butter Oatmeal cookies and also served herself lunch :)
This is Grace's knobless cylinders. It is a Montessori type activity, and is one of 4. She did such a great job using her fine motor skills to take off all the tissue paper! And after just a few time reminding her, she remembered to put the tissue paper in the box and the blue pieces together below the blue box. At this point, I will probably re-wrap them so she can do another fine motor activity with them, and then we will begin a very slow process of understanding tall to short.
Here is our school wall :) SO CUTE!
Grace's workboxes. We will probably do two a day, which gives us 4 weeks of activities. Plus I will be adding in side things that you can't really put in a box like balance beam work, outdoor play, gardening, etc.
And here was our art activity for Tuesday!! Cornstarch, shaving cream and blue food coloring :) Grace really enjoyed this activity!
It's called "Cloud Dough" and I found it on pinterest. I just did it a bit different by adding more shaving cream that what was called for. It was too crumbly for Grace without the shaving cream.
And after I cleaned up Grace wanted to "swim" in the water on the cement! Can you tell this girl likes swimming?
And here's Daddy working on Grace's bookshelf!
Amanda








No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)