Thursday, September 26, 2013

Two Busy days!

Wednesday:  Busy day for sure!  Grace got to go to preschool (and got a new book from the library) and then I kept her up because we had a meeting for her new budget for therapy for the year.  That meeting was at 2 pm and it lasted about 2.5 hours...shew...and then we went out to eat at Chuck a Rama.  YUM!!!  After that it was around time to get going home and so of course, we headed off.  Can you imagine Grace without a nap this whole time?  Well, she was rambling to her teddy blanket for all of two seconds before she passed out.  Silly girl!  The rest of the night was uneventful.  She went to bed and I did homework.

Thursday: Another busy day!  Today was therapy day and so Grace went to therapy from 10-1, but then I didn't have lunch ready and so she wasn't in bed until 2 pm.  Poor girly!  She was asleep right when her head hit the pillow and then her friend's from a couple doors down came over at 4 pm.  They played until about 6 pm, then Grace and I ate dinner really quick and then went next door to a book club at 7 pm!  So fun!!  Now it's 9:30 pm, I'm beat, and Brad and I are going to go watch Bones.  Grace is still in her room gabbing so I'll bed she's needing a fresh diaper.


Until tomorrow!


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)