Friday, September 13, 2013

Finally the Weekend :) Almost

Well, it's Friday.  Actually, Friday is over :)  Grace went to school this morning and, as usual, she did great!  She always goes in with a big smile and comes out with a big smile.  Oh, and another huge long line of gibberish about how her day was.  After school we went to the library to return some books and then to the campus (BYU-I) to return a book that I didn't need for this semester.  Then it was lunch time and nap time!  I have been deep cleaning my sewing room and Grace's closet so that's what I was doing all morning while she was in school.  I'm almost done :)  But I do see that I have a lot of projects that I need to finish so that I can make some more room for Grace's school stuff.  I want to be able to put her hanging clothes lower so she can hang up her own clothes. 

After nap time we just hung out together :)  Went on walks, went over to play at a friends house and Grace got soaked in their little swimming pool, and went on some more walks and played outside.  It was such a beautiful day I wanted to stay outside as much as Grace wanted to before the snow comes and we are stuck inside!

Grace, once again, put herself to bed early.  About 7:20-7:30 pm.  So I've had a quiet evening.  I'm watching Pleasantville and hoping that y classwork opens up at midnight tonight instead of midnight tomorrow!  All it says is it "opens Sat. 14th."


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)