Today we had a good day! Daddy got in Grace's "behind the door bookshelf" and she was so happy to be able to get out of bed and read this morning :)
Isn't it beautiful!
All the books were up because it was naptime when I took this picture and I didn't want her staying up and reading.
And then there's sweet Grace! She's doing so great with her toddler bed! There are rare times when she gets up at nap time and comes to her door, but she never leaves her room. She just opens the door, looks out, closes it again, and then goes back to her bed. I have been so amazed with the transformations that she's been making, and thank Heavenly Father so much for her! Look at that smile!!!
Therapy went well even though she had to be changed 3 times throughout the three classes. Her Miralax was really working for her this time :) After having an English Muffin with shredded cheese and ham for lunch it was nap time! She woke up about 4ish because our friend had invited us to the park. So we went and played for awhile, then headed to DI to drop off some donations, went to Walmart and bought a bunch of candles that were WAY cheap (on sale really good), came home and had ravioles for dinner (sat out front to enjoy the wonderful weather, cool, slight wind, but warm enough to be in a t-shirt), and she put herself to bed at 7:20 pm! I didn't tell her to go to bed or anything. About 7:40 pm she fell asleep. She must have been so tired today.
Oh, and we finally got her set of knobbed cylinder activities (there are 4 of them). FINALLY! So we will start working with these next week.
Love you Grace!
Amanda


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)