Sunday, September 8, 2013

Montana Saturday

Well, I have a good reason I didn't write on Saturday :)  We went to the cabin to pick up Brad!!  I finally put my foot down, and Grace quickly agreed, that it was time for Brad to come home.  So we headed out about 11 am and didn't get back until 9:30 pm.  He had to finish up work with Donna and her cows.  So we just hang out in the cabin, took a nap, and swung in the swing on the porch.  It was a nice, quiet, beautiful day and we really enjoyed the peace.

Once we got home I cleaned the house a bit and then we snuggled down for a movie after putting Grace down for bed, and very quickly after we called it a night.


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)