I can't believe it's been almost a week since I posted last!! Of course I'm back home but I forgot the camera and so we'll have to wait to see birthday pictures :)
Thursday is when we went up to Montana. We didn't get there until the early evening because when we were packing (around 11 am), I realized our freezer had stopped working. So 4 hours later we had a new stand up freezer, our food swapped from the old to new freezer, and the truck was packed. But then we needed to get other things settled so we didn't get to Montana till around 7 or so. Janelle, Aaron, Gabe and Tyson showed up the same time!!
Friday everyone else got to the cabin, and so the fun began!
The rest of the weekend went so well! Tons of fun, lots of 4 wheeler rides, tons of yummy food, and a birthday party!! There was a long ride we went on that was about 5 hours long, if not more. Shew, I was so tired from that ride. Grace did great on it! She sat in the front and had a great time with her cute little sunglasses. We went by a super beautiful creek and got to throw some rocks into it and relax in the beautiful shade. Grace has been doing a great job walking on uneven ground, and this weekend she did especially well. I was so proud of her!! She and I walked up a side of a hill and she went really well all by herself ;)
Sunday we had french toast, bacon and fruit mix. This was my day to cook and so that's what I chose for breakfast. For lunch we had spaghetti with sausage and corn on the side with watermelon. For dinner we had chicken enchilada casserole, watermelon and salad. Brad, Daddy, Boyd and Aaron had gone on a 4 wheeler ride and they didn't get back in time for Grace's birthday dinner. :( They got home around 8 pm which means it's way too late to have a birthday cake and party for a little one, so we waited until Monday to do her birthday party. This has happened last year and the year before so it's nothing unusual! Silly guys, always having too much fun!
Monday we had a brunch; pumpkin french toast with eggs/sausage and fruit. We ate at 9am, and had cake and presents right after. It was so fun! She got a bubble gun blower and a beautiful blanket, a "Goodnight Elmo" and a blanket from us. She had SO much fun!! After that we went on another 4 wheeler ride and it rained!!! We went to some pictographs and Brad, Boyd and Brian went way high up to see some rock caves. It started sprinkling so everyone headed out but me, Lisa and Donna waited for the guys. By the time they got back to us, it was a pretty steady rain and we were pretty wet by the time we got back to the cabin! Grace got to go with Grandma and Grandpa Hildreth in our Razor so she didn't get wet. They are really liking our Razor!
Now we are home. We got home (Grace and I) around 5:30 pm and the day went quickly after that. I picked a ton of stuff out of the garden!! Green peppers, tomatillos, normal tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, about 30 raspberries, wax peppers, chili peppers, and there were squash that I could have picked but didn't.
Today has been a busy day. We went to Walmart and got some supplies for some activities I want to get done around the house, went to the library and got some books and my club card (9 month club card so I can't have fines), then went to BMC west to get some hardware to make a closet for Grace. I'm going to move all her clothes down in her closet so she can reach the hangers. It will be so cute :)
Now it's 4:20 pm and Grace is still awake. I put her down around 3 pm and I'm really hoping she sleeps soon!!
Amanda
Thursday is when we went up to Montana. We didn't get there until the early evening because when we were packing (around 11 am), I realized our freezer had stopped working. So 4 hours later we had a new stand up freezer, our food swapped from the old to new freezer, and the truck was packed. But then we needed to get other things settled so we didn't get to Montana till around 7 or so. Janelle, Aaron, Gabe and Tyson showed up the same time!!
Friday everyone else got to the cabin, and so the fun began!
The rest of the weekend went so well! Tons of fun, lots of 4 wheeler rides, tons of yummy food, and a birthday party!! There was a long ride we went on that was about 5 hours long, if not more. Shew, I was so tired from that ride. Grace did great on it! She sat in the front and had a great time with her cute little sunglasses. We went by a super beautiful creek and got to throw some rocks into it and relax in the beautiful shade. Grace has been doing a great job walking on uneven ground, and this weekend she did especially well. I was so proud of her!! She and I walked up a side of a hill and she went really well all by herself ;)
Sunday we had french toast, bacon and fruit mix. This was my day to cook and so that's what I chose for breakfast. For lunch we had spaghetti with sausage and corn on the side with watermelon. For dinner we had chicken enchilada casserole, watermelon and salad. Brad, Daddy, Boyd and Aaron had gone on a 4 wheeler ride and they didn't get back in time for Grace's birthday dinner. :( They got home around 8 pm which means it's way too late to have a birthday cake and party for a little one, so we waited until Monday to do her birthday party. This has happened last year and the year before so it's nothing unusual! Silly guys, always having too much fun!
Monday we had a brunch; pumpkin french toast with eggs/sausage and fruit. We ate at 9am, and had cake and presents right after. It was so fun! She got a bubble gun blower and a beautiful blanket, a "Goodnight Elmo" and a blanket from us. She had SO much fun!! After that we went on another 4 wheeler ride and it rained!!! We went to some pictographs and Brad, Boyd and Brian went way high up to see some rock caves. It started sprinkling so everyone headed out but me, Lisa and Donna waited for the guys. By the time they got back to us, it was a pretty steady rain and we were pretty wet by the time we got back to the cabin! Grace got to go with Grandma and Grandpa Hildreth in our Razor so she didn't get wet. They are really liking our Razor!
Now we are home. We got home (Grace and I) around 5:30 pm and the day went quickly after that. I picked a ton of stuff out of the garden!! Green peppers, tomatillos, normal tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, about 30 raspberries, wax peppers, chili peppers, and there were squash that I could have picked but didn't.
Today has been a busy day. We went to Walmart and got some supplies for some activities I want to get done around the house, went to the library and got some books and my club card (9 month club card so I can't have fines), then went to BMC west to get some hardware to make a closet for Grace. I'm going to move all her clothes down in her closet so she can reach the hangers. It will be so cute :)
Now it's 4:20 pm and Grace is still awake. I put her down around 3 pm and I'm really hoping she sleeps soon!!
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)