It's 3:08 am and I haven't gone to sleep. I've been pushing through finals because I really want to have them done as soon as I possibly can. I don't want to wait until the last minute. Plus...today is our 7th wedding anniversary! And why would I want to be up doing homework when I could be spending time with Brad?!
Anyways, back to Miss Grace.
Sunday:
Sunday was a fun day because Grace got to have her friend Robert and his family over! They came over for dinner :) First of all, grace did okay with church. She was quite a bit fidgety, read every single book we took (10 or so), ate a whole bag of pretzels, and was just not able to sit down! But she did absolutely wonderful in primary, which I'm always happy about. She always runs to her teacher and gives her a great big hug, which I love to see. After church came naptime and of course, she was a stinker. She didn't go to sleep until probably...2:30. But that's ok. I did homework while I let her sleep in until about 4:30 pm since I knew that Robert would be coming and they would be super wild. They got here about 6 pm and we had elk stroganoff, corn, home canned pears and toast. The kids really enjoyed having dinner with each other! The squealed, screamed, stuck their tongues out, laughed and giggled some more. It was really loud at some points but she always likes having a friend over, so I didn't mind too much. After dinner we visited until 8 pm, and then it was definitely bedtime for the kiddos. After that mama got to homework and now here I am...it's 3:18 am and I haven't gone to sleep. Daddy will step in though because he's so stinking awesome!
Well, that's all for now.
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)