Wow, I can't believe that it's almost a New Year! I just got used to writing 2013! I can't believe how fast the time is going, and how fast Grace is growing. Just a quick update because Brad and I are going to go watch a movie together :) Our last movie of 2013!
there wasn't much going on since it's still a holiday vacation, so there was no gymnastics or therapy today. I did my training today, and Grace had fun watching a cartoon show with Mickey and Minnie mouse in it. Other than that and going to Pizza Pie Cafe for our last "eat out" of the year, the day was pretty much full of staying home. I got the practice wedding cake frosted and put together. I also made fondant and will be working on that tomorrow to see if it is worth the work. I also finally made cheese and have it in the homemade cheese press. I saved the whey and it's sitting in a bowl for the next 12-24 hours at room temperature. I will be making ricotta cheese with those leftovers! If this all actually works out, we'll be eating homemade, non-additive cheese and a really good price! Just the price of the gallon of whole milk. But it says that you can make cheese with whatever kind of milk, so I might try the cannery milk next.
All in all, that's it. Grace got another add-on for her dollhouse today! She got the dog, doghouse, puppy, dog food bowls, bag of dog food, brush, bed and blanket. SO CUTE! I think she played with her dollhouse a few different times today and each day it was about 20-25 minutes. Definitely a good buy!
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)