Wow, this week first seemed like it was going so slow but then felt like it went by so fast! Already 10:51 pm on Friday night and I can't believe where the time went! I finally finished my finals and at this point I've got all A's but one final hasn't been graded yet. So because I finished all my schooling, guess what we put up today? Our Christmas tree!!!!!! It's so pretty and Grace loved helping put the lights on, and she even hung some of the ornaments. Good girly. We also got a package in the mail from a friend with some Christmas presents in it and were surprised by it! His present is going out tomorrow :) We got a little behind since I've been dealing with finals. Hopefully it gets to them in time.
Today was a crazy busy day. First of all, Grace was up at 5:30 AM!!! Ug. So our day most definitely started early. Then came snuggle time in bed, my begging for extra sleep from Grace while letting her watch Caillou, and finally getting out of bed at 7:30 am. Breakfast, getting dressed, and then running errands. We had to take textbooks back to the college and Brad was so helpful because he took Grace with him to get my textbooks while I dropped off my old ones. What a sweetie. We all sat in the kids section and she was SO excited because there were TONS of books, at her level, and bean bags to sit on! She plopped right into one and laid on it, crossed her leg over the other, and read her book. After this was a run to get Grace some more diapers, then to Walmart to get Grace's prescription refill, to the library to drop off a movie about Marathons, and finally it was time to head home! We got there about 11:30 am but Grace was already passed out in her carseat so I took her to bed without lunch. And she didn't care one bit! She slept in until 3:30 pm and then I was finally able to feed her lunch...I guess linner, really. After that came more food, and the the Christmas Tree!!! This took us to about 6 pm and then we headed out...again...for more errands. We really like spacing them out (I'm kidding...we forgot about some of the things) so that our day goes by faster. It breaks up the monotony.
Anywho, we got home at 9 pm, Grace got to have a quick glass of milk since she wasn't too hungry, and then off to bed she went!
Now it's 11:13 pm and I'm sitting here next to the fire, staying warm, and writing this! Brad and I were usually asleep between 10-10:30 pm but tonight he's hanging out with Skyler because he'll be leaving to go to Indiana to spend Christmas with his fiancee. Plus his birthday is tomorrow.
That's pretty much it for now :) Sweet girly is fast asleep and I'm...gonna stay up a bit longer :)
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)