Tons of photos! I finally finished Grace's school room, so I thought I'd put up some pictures. Of course the wall where Grace is drawing is ugly, but I've got some canvases that she's going to be able to paint and then they will be put up. I will also put up a framed picture of Noah's ark and one other LDS picture that I have.
Grace was so excited about her room that she went right to work! The easel isn't set up yet because I need to find a screw for it. Grace took it out and I haven't seen it since.
The main view of the room.
The other main wall. Of course the calendar says October but that's because this room has been in transition from sewing room to school room that it's been forever. I couldn't find much time with all my school work, so I finally ignored the work and got it done!
Grace is working on coloring "Writing" a Christmas card to a family member. We don't know who will get it yet :)
Her workboxes. I will work on these specifically with her. The
little pictures get moved to the right as we finish. The radio is for
books on tape. Then on the shelf: the double basket holder will have
books in it, the plant (Daddy's) is to be watered, then graduated
knobbed cylinders, shape sorting, puzzle w/ shapes, and graduated
cylinders knobless.
A
and B song/sound practice, the empty mat is where the letter writing
was, spelling practice, sandpaper letters for tactile letter learning,
A-Z puzzle, and A-Z flip board.
Art
section: basket on top is for the numbers, months, and weather cards
for the calendar. Painting a coffee filter, chalk with a black piece of
paper, toothpick drop (fine motor-put tooth picks in the holes of the
shaker), cutting practice, and stickers (fine motor).
Coloring on her Christmas card!
Being super cute!!
And another super cute smile :) I love this girly!
And then our countdown to Christmas. We put a cotton ball on Santa's beard every night (he's on the piano), and then we read a Christmas book, a Christmas story scripture, and then there are files in the back of the basket that hold fun activities for each day. Under this shelf are two boxes crammed full of art supplies...all for Christmas activities!
So, there's the most recent pictures! I've finally caught up with the blog and I'm so excited. We are coming to the end of another year and on the 1st of the year, I will prepare to print the last 2 years and have it published. Another journal for her collection!
Amanda



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)