We didn't go to gymnastics today because Grace is still at the finishing end of her bowel cleanout, so her Home intervention therapist came here for the two hours. Oh...back up!
Grace woke up at 6 am today. WHAT?? She came in and I half awake pulled her into bed but she very quickly pulled my hair and needed a diaper change, so off she went to her room. I quickly changed her, pulled in a bunch of toys and books for her, and said goodbye to her! 3 hours later I was more than happy to go say good morning to her, and she was just happy as a clam playing in her room. That's when her therapist came, we had to fill out a developmental test to see how Grace was doing, and then they worked on some things while I did some homework. Then it was naptime...she did well today! And while she was napping I had an online class meeting and gave my last speech of the semester. At 3:30 pm we had our preschool friend come over and they stayed until about 4:45, and then came dinner (leftover potato soup...which WAS FABULOUS!), TV time, play time and then bedtime. I had an online class meeting again and all through it I could hear Grace talking and talking in her bedroom! But now it's 9:45 pm and I think she's asleep. I hope!
Tomorrow is school and homework time for me. I've been really bad at NOT doing as much homework as I should, and so I will most definitely be cramming tomorrow. We will also be decorating cookies (Grace, Robert and Sabrina!) and will be making ornaments together. Hopefully the kids have fun!
All in all, a pretty good day. I'm on my up-side of my bummer mood so it's getting better. Grace has been strong to have to deal with me. :) I love you!
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)