Darn! Once school is over, I will hopefully be able to not only remember, but to have time to write on Grace's blog! December 31st is the final day of this blog volume and I will be printing it in January!!
So, yesterday. Tuesday brings gymnastics! She had quite a tough time but we're thinking it's because of being tired, the activities are over her developmental level (it gets harder as the year goes on), and since the teachers were doing evaluations of the students levels, Grace had a chance to get away with more things. But with what she did do, she did great! Oh, and before gymnastics she had gone to the grocery shore with her home intervention therapist to work on staying at the cart, not grabbing every single thing, and helping when asked. She did great with that as well!
After all this it was time to come home, have lunch, and then head to bed! While she was sleeping I, of course, did some homework, and then we were up and out at 3 pm to go to Robert's house for preschool! This was a lot of fun and Grace had a great time. They read a Grinch book, did some coloring, color matching, made a Christmas wreath (which we got to bring home because they are going out of town for Christmas), and then played!! Oh, and they made a chain to be used for counting down to Christmas :) At one point they were both laying down under a blanket and sharing a large pillow. How cute! Then Robert realized that Grace didn't have her chain and so he ran into the kitchen and got her chain for her. Cute!
After preschool we played at home for a while, had dinner, and played some more!!! Then Grace went to bed at 8 pm and I was supposed to meet someone online to discuss a movie we had to watch for a final for one of my classes, but it didn't work out. So instead I watched a movie, New in Town, while finishing my psychology final. 3 classes down, two to go! WOO WHOO!
All in al, a great day.
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)