Friday, December 13, 2013

The Weekend has Come

Not much happened today.  Grace went to school and I did some mapping out of the playground that I'm hoping to have accepted for our city playground.  I am having the plans drawn up so we can go to the city parks and rec and see what they say.  After that we went to campus to pick up a prescription, and then it was home for lunch and bedtime for Grace!  I worked on a bunch of homework and very quickly 4 pm came!  We played around for a while, had a friend come visit for about an hour (daddy's friend), and then we had so much fun playing hide and go seek!  Grace is getting really good at finding us.  Then we went to Pizza Pie for dinner and it's now 9:45 pm, Grace is tucked into bed saying..."Ho ho ho...Merry Kissmiss!"  SUPER CUTE!


We are going to watch a movie tonight.  I've got a mini break I can take from classes, so I'm going to take advantage of this for sure.


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)