18 Months Old!!!I can't believe Grace is already 1 1/2 years old!!! here are the cute pictures...and there's a story about them...she did NOT want to take them today!! Elmo was on TV, and she wanted nothing more than to watch him sing and dance!

See? I tried to sit her down and she was stuck in this position facing the TV. She obviously loves Elmo!!

This is how we started in the beginning, but then I got smart and turned her and the horse so she could watch TV and I could get the pictures I wanted!

Kisses for the horse before we start!

These two pictures are pretty good sizing up pictures! I can't believe how tiny she was just 1 1/2 years ago! It's crazy how fast she's grown!

So there we go! I faced her towards the TV. But she still wasn't really happy, especially when she realized I was taking her picture. See what I mean?

But then all I needed to do was shake my head around a bit, which throws my hair everywhere, and she gets happy again!!

I guess these pictures will have to do :) She sure does love her Elmo!
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)