The Park
Grace and I went to the park today after dropping off a letter and sweet treat at a friends house :) It was fun to be out there today because the weather was so beautiful! She swung in the swing, we played on the teeter totter, she crawled around a lot, she walked with help, and even took some steps with only one hand! I swear, every time I walk with her she's feeling more sure footed, more strong in her trunk and overall body strength. She feels more confident when she stands still and I hold with just one hand...I don't know how to explain it!! She just feels more solid than she did just a few weeks ago. Her doctors were right...her developmental Ped. said once she definitely masters the going to stand at the couch and back down, within 3 months of that she will be walking!!!
Amanda
Delicious and Simple! 3 Dutch Oven Dinners
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)