Books we are Reading
I love reading to Grace, and I know Grace loves hearing me read to her because if I either sign or say book, she comes racing over!!! We read every night to her, and throughout the day too!
Here's some of the books we just picked up from the library:
Night Night, Baby David McPhail
Olivia's Opposites Ian Falconer
The Wicked Big Toddlah Kevin Hawkes
Splash! Flora McDonnell
The Egg M.P. Robertson
Dawdle Duckling Toni Buzzeo
The Enormous Potato Aubrey Davis
Delicious! Helen Cooper
Pumpkin Soup! Helen Cooper
When Vera Was Sick Vera Rosenberry
Star of the Week Darlene Friedman
A Sock is a Pocket for Your Toes Elizabeth Garton Scanlon
1, 2, 3 To the Zoo Eric Carle
Sail Away, Little Boat Janet Buell
I can't wait to crack open some of these books with little one!! I know she's going to love them!
Amanda
Delicious and Simple! 3 Dutch Oven Dinners
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)