Sunday, March 6, 2011

Yet Again, Another Activity!

Aren't these cute??? I got it from this blog... http://the-wilson-world.blogspot.com. I definitely love these, and Grace will be able to help me mix the cake dough with the colors in it, and then the frosting, and putting the coins on the top! Lots of fun things we will be doing.

Here's another activity we will be doing, but I think it will just be more of me doing it. I will hopefully make one for both Grace and Kailyn so they can both have it :) I think this is just beautiful, and the leprechauns can fill it with fun stuff on St. Patty's Day. I got it from this blog: http://www.mommyblessings.com/ . I love all of her activities because they are really beautiful fairy inspired activities!
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)