Saturday, March 5, 2011

Grace's Taste Buds

There is one thing that's different about Grace and I, or I guess I can say she didn't get it from me!!! She LOVES rice pudding and Tapioca!!! YUCK for Mommy!!! She obviously got Daddy's traits right there. That's what she's having as I write this post, Rice Pudding and Vegetable Thins...the Vegetable Thins (it's her first time eating them) I can handle!! They are yummy! Anyways, it's pretty amazing to see what Grace likes and doesn't like...well, likes anyways, because we haven't found anything she won't eat!!! Just this past Friday she ate Hummus with Salsa!! I'm so lucky to have a little one that will eat anything! The last couple of nights, Daddy has been feeding her his concoction of a dinner...it's rice with pork shreds, ravioles and green beans. AND SHE LOVES IT!!! She ate about 1/2 cup of it in one sitting! Shew!! No picky eater here!! Oh and of course the favorite?? Ice cream!!


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)