Grace's FIRST Day of Nursery!!
I can say that it was easier for Grace to go into nursery than it was for me to let her go to nursery. I had big sister Kailyn take a picture of mommy and daddy dropping of Grace, but she was so ready to go play she didn't even look at the camera! That's ok, I'm glad she was so excited! She did great the first hour, and when I went between the end of second and beginning of third hour to check her diaper, she was getting a bit fussy with the teacher because she didn't want to sit in the chair for circle time. But I came in, checked the diaper, sat with her for a few minutes, and then helped her sit down at the table for snack, kissed her goodbye, and quickly scooted out! But she was FINE! She had some water, raisins and pretzels for snack, and did wonderfully! We peeked into the class to see her, she saw us, and didn't whine or anything. Some time during third hour she was kicked in the face, but she wasn't too fussy about it and it was an accident. I guess that stuff is gonna happen :) Good girl Grace! We came home and it didn't take her 3 minutes before she was asleep in her bed for nap!
Amanda
Delicious and Simple! 3 Dutch Oven Dinners
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)