Thursday Activities
Gosh we were so busy on Thursday!! I can't believe how we were so non-stop! We went to Great Grandparents house for visiting and lunch, and that was fun! Grace was definitely happy to be there because she hasn't seen them in about two weeks from being sick! We had egg salad sandwiches for lunch, which Grace wasn't too fond of, but she was happy enough loading up with cheetos, so all was good! After that there was water therapy. Grace still has a lot of issues with wanting to cooperate with standing and walking activities, and a lot of this session was her crying. So we are hoping that was due to not having a long enough sleep!
Grace's nap was next, and Mommy tried to nap but the phone literally rang off the hook, so after unplugging the phone and shutting the cell off, I got enough sleep to feel slightly regenerated. Then I got to have some Adult time! I went to play Bunco with a couple friends and their "group" and had a blast!!! I didn't win anything, but that's ok. I'm hoping next month they will need a stand in again so I can go! I got home right when Grace was being put to bed, so I chilled on the couch and we watched American Idol :) So fun day all in all! Fun and BUSY! But that's definitely how I like it. Busy!
Amanda
Delicious and Simple! 3 Dutch Oven Dinners
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)