Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Getting all Pretty

I just love getting Grace all dressed up and pretty, and since today was such a beautiful day outside, I had to go with the flow of the weather and dress her up all cute and Springy!! I can't believe how long her hair is getting!

Grace showing off her beautiful shoes, and I just love how long her hair is getting!!

Grace's silly face that I've tried to catch on camera for SO LONG!!! It's the face you'd get from a teen through her bangs like she's thinking, "um, yeah right MOM!!" Isn't it cute??!!!
We got all pretty to go on a picnic to the park :)

And we gotta add a sweater so Sweet's doesn't get cold!!
Blowing kisses to all those she loves. I love catching her on photo doing this!

Look at how long her beautiful hair is :) I love brushing through it and making an updo for her :)

Sitting with mommy during the picnic! We had macaroni and cheese, grapes, water and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

Hanging out with Daddy while Mommy takes a picture.

Grace climbed up these stairs...all...by...herself....!!!!!! YES YES YES!!!Getting a lift from Mommy! Grace just loves getting pushed on the swing, and I love watching her get so excited from the pushes.
Resting her head...how sweet. I absolutely adore this picture. And the thing I love the most is how relaxed she is knowing that Daddy is there for her if she needs him.

All done Daddy!! Time to go Mommy!


What a fun day! We went to the library after, then headed home for a much needed nap. Mommy had to go help at Activity Days for the girls sewing group, which was absolutely fun!!!


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)