I can't believe how good of a night we had tonight. Grace and I went on a walk to the park just before dusk, and got home about 7:50pm. She and I hung out on the couch after she had her night milk, and I had paused the tv with a blue 2 on the screen. I said, "that's blue Grace." And she said BLUE!!! "Booo" she said, over and over. And that's not the end of it. She was sitting with me kissing her kitty (actually, it's Andrea's but whatever) and I said, "that's a kitty Grace" and after a few minutes she said "kitty!!" HA!!! Hurray! I clapped and clapped, and kissed and kissed her. Next came meow, which she said perfectly, and when I told her "here comes sissy" she took a bit longer to say this, but nevertheless, "sissy!!" Oh my gosh this is completely amazing. It was passed her bedtime but we were all just loving this that we didn't care. Then every so often she'd just have a conversation with herself which lasted about 3 minutes. Totally not understandable, but at times she'd point to the tv :) I was in heaven!! And what I liked the most is that she was sitting in my lap just kickin' it with me. She wasn't wiggly or anything! Then I moved her to lay on my chest and she was all good there to, lovin' on the kitty! A wonderful way to end the day!
Amanda
Delicious and Simple! 3 Dutch Oven Dinners
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)