Wednesday, January 1, 2014

We're Getting Better!

All three of us are getting much better.  Our colds seemed like they'd never leave us but finally, I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.  We hung out at home once again except for going to Walmart to return some things and also to pick up some more stuff for the wedding cake...ug.  Sure wish I was a pro.  

Grace had fun playing with her doll house some more, and we read a lot of books, drew a lot, etc.  The day really seemed to fly by!  I made the correct frosting for the wedding cake and have been working on that a lot, and I'm so glad it's coming together.  Of course this is another practice cake. 

Grace girl went to bed tonight all right, but nap time was another story.  She talked and played and banged on the door and called out from the crack and everything.  Silly girl!

Ug, that's pretty much it.  Tomorrow the campus opens and so I'll be able to take Grace to the indoor track instead of going stir crazy here all the time.  Hurray!


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)