Saturday, April 12, 2014

Busy Week

I can't believe that I haven't been able to keep up with this darn blog even when I'm not in school!!  Silly mama.  It's been a crazy week this week, and I'm so glad we have a weekend.  Granted, every day could be seen as a weekend day for me, but not really.  On Thursday Grace went to therapy and worked really hard!  But not that, she had a ton of fun, too.  She's always so good at listening to her therapists.  When I went to pick her up she was working on speech with her, and it was so wonderful to watch.  They were working in front of a mirror and putting the alphabet pieces back into a puzzle.  As they were working with the letters, the therapist would have her watch her mouth while she was shaping the sounds of the letters so that she could really focus on the sounds and mouth shapes.  After therapy was lovely nap time and time for me to come up with some cute Pinterest ideas for crafts and sewing projects.  The rest of the day was our typical playtime and rest of the evening.  On Friday she went to school and had a great time!!  She always loves going to school so much and I am so glad that she feels this way!  After school we all went to Idaho Falls to do some major grocery shopping.  Mama was craving chicken and we got a ton of fruits for green drinks and just side dishes with dinner.  I've got to get a lot better at making sure each food group is on the plate.  While we were at Sams Club Grace was so excited because Daddy decided to buy her a trampoline!! We have one of the huge trampolines, but we don't have anymore room in the backyard because of the garden, the storage shed, a section of lawn that Brad tilled for my own garden, and then a playhouse that Brad wants to build sometime this summer.  So Daddy got her her own trampoline that has the fenced in sides and everything :)  We had a great time putting it together out back after dinner (mango chicken over rice with strawberries, peas and green drink).
She's working so hard helping Daddy!!!

We are almost there!

Hurray!!  It's done and she's so excited!  It was so cute to see her jumping around in there.

And here's a random picture of Grace from today (Saturday!).  I have to return the one we bought her because the hem came out of the sleeve, so I made this.  It's not perfect, but I winged it without a pattern.  She JUST fell asleep as I was writing this (3:42 pm) after being put to bed at 12 am, and she's still in the outfit so that's great!!  

Grace and Daddy at Winco yesterday (Friday).  SO CUTE!!

And today (Saturday) we went to DI.  We didn't get anything, though I did have some things in the cart. We had a fun time but it was time to head home for lunch and bedtime!  We cleaned the garage and it looks so good!!  I pulled all the bikes to the front but of course, they all have flat tires.  So I'll have to either fix them all, patch or buy new ones, or take them in for tune ups because there's a lot of noises that shouldn't be happening!

And here's our sweet Grace.  I think it's so cute how she fell asleep, but I'll definitely have to go put her arm up or it's going to go to sleep!  If she would have gone to sleep 3 hrs ago, she could already be up and playing!


All in all, a great day...or past few days :)


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)