Sunday, April 27, 2014

Good Church Day

Grace did so great in sacrament today...actually, in all her church hours!!  But especially in Sacrament it was great.  She only got up a couple times, and that was ok with me.  There was the one time she growled like a lion as loud as she could!!!  But I just don't let myself get upset about this anymore.  I laughed it off, calmed her down and we moved on :)  She didn't even need to come out for a diaper change for the second or third hour, so that's great.  

After church Daddy left to go to the cabin.  There is a new oven to put in and some other things to do, so Brad headed up to help on all that.  Grace went down for a nap and was up playing for a while, but I was so absolutely tired that I took a nap.  We went visiting teaching at 5:30 and Grace tried her best to be a good girl!  She did well and during our last appointment, a neighbor friend snagged her from me and took her in their house to play, so I got to visit without worrying about her being too loud.  Granted, the third visit did have 3 kids she could have played with!!  Oh well :)

Very quickly it was dinner time because we got home about 7:15 pm, and then bedtime.  Grace was in bed by 8 pm but she played for a little while, and so she wasn't asleep until 9 or so.  And now it's 12:21 am, so technically I have written this on Monday, but I'm changing the time on it so it will count for my Sunday post.  Ha ha ha!


A great day...a quick day!!


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)