Wednesday, April 23, 2014

School and Friend

Today was library day at school and, as usual, Grace got some great books!!  It was fun to walk into the library and have her spot me.  "MOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!  I dot books!"  She ran to me from the other side of the library and it was super cute!  We checked out her books for a while before heading home because she was so excited to share the books with me.  We did our normal things for Monday/Wednesday and Friday...playtime and then some lunch.  We had the other half of my Subway sandwich...oh, I didn't add it here!!!


Last night I was craving Subway, so Brad went to get some for me.  All the other things were so exciting!!!  There was also a watermelon and six 1.5 quarts of ice cream!!  Mmm...so this is what Grace and I ate for lunch :)  Then came nap time...with no nap.  Silly girl.  Robert and Jordan came over to play for a while and then the rest of the evening seemed to fly by!!  At about 6:30 (after dinner...waffles with chocolate chips) Grace was so so tired, so I sat with her by her bed and read her a bunch of books.  She was tucked into bed by 7 pm and by 7:05 pm she was OUT.  What a tired girly.  

The rest of the evening went by fast and it's now 11 pm.  Shew.  I've been chowing down on all my yummy veggies (a cucumber and tomatoes have already been devoured!) and watching a movie while Brad is out at the movies with Ryan and Breck.  It's definitely almost time for bed.


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)