Grace was so excited to see that she had gotten a present from Dado and Papa! It was a happy Easter present, and she thoroughly enjoyed opening it. Mommy and daddy got something in there as well...2 word search books for me, 2 Sudoku books for Brad, a card, and a pack of sour gummy worms! It's funny because I got Kailyn gummy worms for a "sour craving" gift and told Dado that I was going to eat them, and so she sent me a pack of them. How sweet! Ok, well now we are going to have an overload of pictures :)
Here she is enjoying opening her package. She was super excited that she got one! When I called out that she got one, she came charging down the hallways and grabbed the box from me.
Grace is showing us her super cute card :)
And here she is wearing the Dora hair barrette that she got in her package.
And here's her whole stash! There is only one thing missing, and there's a reason for that.
Her beautiful porcelain doll that Dado and Papa had sent was broken... :( I've never had anything break in the mail, and it was so sad! So I wrote out a claim online and I'm hoping they will reimburse for the broken doll.
I fixed it but it's still not the same.
She's pretty, right? Dado said that she saw this and it all of a sudden reminded her of Grace, and so she had to get it for her!
Thank you Dado and Papa for the wonderful gifts for Grace, and Brad and me as well!! It was so fun to get them. Oh, and there was a big bag of pull tabs which is what we collect for the Ronald McDonald house charity.
Amanda







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)