Holy smokes I can't believe that I've missed writing for so many days. It seems to be that we are flying through these days. Today has definitely been an interesting day. Brad and I have pretty much slept through the whole day...dangit. He didn't sleep very well last night and I have been feeling sick lately and so I'm on a medication, but this mediation makes me SO tired. Insanely groggy. So poor Grace watched TV most of the day. I highly doubt she cares but I feel so bad! She's down for a nap right now and I'm really hoping I'll be able to get through the rest of the day. That's pretty much been our Saturday.
On Friday Grace got to go to school today and she was so excited because Daddy took her and picked her up from school!! It's always a special treat for her to be taken by daddy because she gets to show him off to her classmates. After school we played and had lunch, and then we headed to Idaho Falls. We met with a lawyer because we are having my will written up, and Brad's rewritten. I am so excited that it's almost finished because I will feel that Grace is safe in case of anything happening to us. We also talked to her about some issues we are having with our Polaris Razor, and the company trying to swindle us, and she's going to help us out with that situation as well. I'm really hoping we get what we have been fighting for.
School is almost out...can you believe it?! Grace gets out about the middle of May and I really can't believe that the school session is coming to an end. Grace will remain in preschool again another year while most of her classmates will move to Kindergarten, but that's ok. One thing about Grace is that she is very easy going, and she's not going to mind one bit that some of her classmates are gone. It's so cute to hear her talk about them. "I saw Weston...Kai was there." I love it!!!
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)