Too bad for Grace...she didn't get to go to school today :) It was kindergarten registration and so there was no class today. Which was a great thing because Grace slept in until 9 am today! It was so lovely to be able to sleep in. I was actually surprised that she slept in because she has very rarely slept in. But always, after she woke up I brought her back to bed and then we played and talked and ate crackers until 10ish, and then we were going to go to Idaho Falls but decided against it. We were going to go to Chinese Food buffet but I wasn't feeling too good so we just stayed home and ate leftover soup for lunch. That was more than good enough for us! Soup, strawberries, bacon grits and cheese for Grace. It was yummy! I didn't put Grace down for nap at noon since she'd gotten up so late, so we played until about 1:30 am, and then I tucked her in. We were outside trimming tree branches and she was jumping on her little trampoline :) She was supposed to go to sleep but instead, she decided to stay awake until 4 pm, which is when I started a little nap because I was so darn tired! So she and I both got up at 5 and then went to Walmart to just get out of the house and see some sun. But really quickly Grace was hungry, so we headed home and I made creamed hamburger (with corn and spinach mixed in) with mashed potatoes and oranges. It was yummy! And Grace ate two servings, so obviously I had been starving her! She helped me wash dishes and then ran off to have a shower while I did the dishes, and then I tucked her into bed after reading her a story. Sweet girly when right to sleep at 8:10 pm, even though she'd gotten up at 5 pm! That's one tired girl!!
All in all, a good day!
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)