Tuesday, April 1, 2014

CIRCUS!!!!

We had so much fun with Lisa at the circus!!!  Here comes an overload of pictures :)

This camel was so cute!  It definitely didn't want to be on stage, but was such a good listener.  Grace was so excited to see the camel...well, pretty much everything!  2 hours of zoo fun and she sat quietly and didn't wander at all!  There were moments that she was scared because of the loud speaker that we didn't realize was right in front of us, but all in all, she did great!

So much fun!!  It was hard for Grace to see this because of the huge light that you see in the picture, but we moved here and there and she got to see most of it.

Fun clown!!!  I'm so glad she wasn't scared of him.  There was a bum clown that she wasn't too sure about, but she did wave to him.

SO MUCH FUN!!!  This is during the intermission and you can definitely see the happiness on Miss Grace's face :)

This was so much fun to me!!!  Of course Grace liked it as well.  These elephants were just so well trained and this was really a highlight for Grace and I.  




And this was the scariest for Grace and I both.  I was scared because of what could have happened if it went wrong, and the noises were really loud and Grace was nervous.  

All in all, it was an absolutely wonderful day.  Grace, Lisa and I had the most fun time, and I'm so glad Lisa came up with the idea to go there!!! 

Amanda









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)