I can't believe how fast Sundays go now that we have church at 11 am. I got Grace up at 8 am (well, she was already up) and we cuddled in bed together while watching SuperWhy :) Then off to church we went! She did GREAT in sacrament this week and was so excited to go to Primary. I am so glad she likes going to church.
After church I had a meeting with the bishop so Grace didn't get to take a nap. I gave her a late one at 5:30 and she slept until 6 pm. The rest of the evening we were busy cooking and she played and read while I did this. She started helping me but just couldn't keep her hands out of things that she wasn't supposed to touch, and so it was time to be done. I made 24 enchiladas and still have enough of filling left to make about 12-16 more.
Now it's 8:34 pm and I can hear Grace in there playing :) Silly girly.
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)