Wednesday, January 8, 2014

School day and then Snow

Wow wee, talk about snow!  It was snowing when I took Grace to school and it pretty much snowed the rest of the day.  So other than school, we didn't go anywhere.  Just stayed home and played.  I'm really enjoying all this snow, and I can see that Grace does as well because she's always trying to look out the window at it.  I've had to turn her chest of drawers around again because she keeps opening all the doors/drawers.  What's amazing is that they all have the child safety locks on them that Brad installed!  I don't know how she does it but she gets the darn things open.  

Grace got to go to the library today!  She brought home two books, and she's always so excited when she gets to do that.  I almost slipped and cracked my head when I was walking into the school to pick up Grace from the school.  I went from carpet to linoleum and WOW!  I slid about 3 feet on one foot, but thankfully, I recovered without embarrassing myself.  And of course she was talking nonstop all the way home about all the fun things she did at school.  I absolutely love hearing about all the fun things they get to do.  I wish they had an observation window because I would love to see what they are doing through the whole class day.


What a sweet girly.  I love you Grace.


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)