Grace got to go to school today and was so happy! It was insanely snowing most of the day today and Grace really enjoyed that as well. We didn't get a chance to do preschool together because we had a ton of errands to run and then I had homework to catch up on, but our day was pretty smashed full of things. This day flew by. Ever since she got her surgery done she's really been wild. I don't know what it's about and I'm hoping it goes away. I'm wondering if this is a reaction to the anesthesia, but it's getting pretty tiring. She's constantly going, going, going like she's got fire under her butt, and it's so tiring to keep up! She hasn't napped since coming home...granted, naps were sporadic before the surgery. And with all the wall painting instead of napping we've pretty much given up on the naps. We put her in there and give her a half hour or so to sleep, and if she doesn't then we let her out. I'm really sad about it because that's 2-3 less hours that I have to do homework... Tomorrow she goes to therapy for 3 hours so I can catch up. Thank goodness for this huge chunk of time. So now it's time to head to bed. I'm exhausted. Literally falling asleep as I read this. Sometimes there needs to be two of me so that I can accomplish everything and still have enough energy to actually have adult conversations with my husband before conking out in bed.
Pray for naps and pray for my calm girly back. Oh, and pray for the hitting/slapping/pushing/screaming to stop, too.
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)