Friday, January 3, 2014

Getting Better

Grace girl is getting better.  I'm so happy she is!  Then we can finally have little friends over to play!  Today was another speed by day.  It's actually pretty crazy how fast these days are going by.  Grace still has so much fun with her doll house and so that took up quite a bit of her time.  We also printed some pictures at Walmart, went to the campus to do mommy's 30 minute walk exercise, got free hot chocolate at a gas station, went potty on the toilet two times (HURRAY!), and played some more.

On Monday, school starts again :)  Same with gymnastics on Tuesday and Therapy on Thursday!  Grace is pretty excited about going back to school.  She's always asking about it, so I'll be happy to oblige.  

What a good girly.  I've had to start keeping her door closed after I check on her before I go to bed because she keeps coming to our room at 3-4 in the morning, and mama needs her sleep!  I think that once we get back on schedule with all her activities then it will be easier for her to sleep through the night.

I've realized that it will probably be a good thing to go to the Spina Bifida clinic.  Brad and I have been noticing that it's extremely difficult for her to stretch AT ALL!  When I hold her legs down straight with the knees locked, she cries sitting straight up.  She leans back with the weight on her arms.  Every time I try to do simple stretches with her she freaks out.  So I'm really hoping her muscles aren't tightening up...ug.  She's also got some weird marks coming on above her scar from surgery.  They are about the size of silver dollars and are tan in color.  I don't know if it's something we should be worried about, but it will be good to get it checked.

Anyways,

It was a good day today :)


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)