The day we didn't want to have happen. Here are the posts I put up on Facebook.
11:30 am
Ok so
Grace is in surgery already. We got a call that the doctor was early
and the schedule had been switched around. What a blessing. I have to
say it wasn't just coincidence with how our morning went. She had a
rule that the last time she can have water is 8 am. So I didn't get out
of bed until 7:30 am just because I was being lazy. But then I got the
phone call..."Has Grace eaten or had a
drink at all?" I was able to say no and so I was told to bring her in
at 10:30 am. So I got up and gave her a bath and I was going to take a
shower but just had a feeling that I shouldn't take a shower. So I just
washed my hair and RIGHT when I finished and had towel dried my hair, I
got a phone call saying to come right then. It was 9:40 am. Awesome!
Blessings for sure. And all throughout the nurses and doctor coming in
she was happy as a clam, and she walked away with the nurse without a
problem. I don't walk back with her since I'm Miss Crybaby. So now I
sit and wait for the news. It should take about an hour. Oh, and she
chose watermelon gas to put her out and she will be having a breathing
tube for this surgery.
12:55
Grace
is out of surgery. I love her doctor because he comes out and talks to
me instead of sending a nurse or just calling to say we can go back.
Everything went great and I get to go see her soon. Now comes recovery,
hopefully no nausea/vomiting, she'll wear arm braces for a week to keep
her from itching, and drops 3x a day for a week.
I love you sweet girl. I'm sorry you have to go through all this.
Mommy



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)