Grace was so excited to play with her friend Samantha today! I had to run 10 miles today and knew that Grace wouldn't last 3 hours in the stroller, so I asked a friend if she could have Grace over. I was texting to her while we were dropping of a package to a person that sent me the wrong thing on Ebay and an envelope full of pictures for my grandparents! I was so excited that she could go over there, and Samantha was so happy to be having her friend over! I did my run in 2 hours 17 minutes instead of the over 3 hours expected on my training schedule, so I still had time to pick Grace up and stick her in bed. I was so excited to get her down but...she never went to sleep. Stinker! The rest of the day we played and played and played!! it was tough getting down on the ground to play with her but I managed :)
And then there was an early bedtime! Grace was in bed by 7:40 pm and so was I. I had a bowl of ice cream while watching a movie, had ice packs on each of my knees, and after the movie I went to bed.
I'm so glad I've found a good friend for Grace. They are soon to have twins and so we'll get to see Samantha a lot more because we will be having her over at least once a week so the girls can play together and her mommy can have some time with the boys, naptime, or whatever she needs!
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)