Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Gymnastics

Today Grace finally got to go back to gymnastics and she was so happy!  There were a few times that she fussed but she did so great!  She even walked on the balance beam facing forwards and sideways with just one hand being held.  This is a HUGE improvement for her.  I am so so so proud of her!  And I can tell that she is so excited to be back there after the long break that we had.  

After gymnastics her home intervention therapist came and spent an hour here, and then it was nap time!

The rest of the day was running.  We went to Idaho Falls to get some shopping done for the wedding reception, and then we went to Teton Running.  I got a lot of good information about what I need and Grace did so well there!  She found a box of toys and was so excited.  She said, "Toys!  Yets play!  P-yay wis me!"  She is so darn cute.  And then she found a mirror.  So she was set :)

After this is was dinner time and then bedtime.  The little princess took a little while to get herself down, but she did fine.

Tomorrow is school and she was so excited when I told her that this evening!  She just loves having all these fun activities.  And I'm so glad that she finds it all fun.


Love you Grace!


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)