I don't think I ever wrote about Grace allergy testing! Well, about 2 weeks ago we took Grace to get allergy tested to see if that's why she was getting sick so much. The nurse didn't think she'd be able to lay on the table (on her stomach) for the 15 minutes, and you could tell she was nervous! So I laid Grace down with her shirt off, put an Elmo movie on on the TV in front of her, and let the nurse put the 49 little drops on her back. 15 super fast minutes later (I had NO idea the time had gone so fast!) the nurse came in, obviously surprised. SO, here's what she's allergic to:
- Cats
- Two different grasses
- Tobacco
- Two different trees
So now she's on a liquid Claritin every day. And our cat has been locked outside since then. I feel so bad because it's freezing outside, there's snow, and she's got the saddest little face, but I care about my daughter more. Just sayin'.
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)