Tuesday, November 20, 2012

PIE!

Tonight we went to the college for an evening out :)  They had a Thanksgiving Pie Social, and for $4 total, (Brad and I were $2 each, Grace was free) we got to have as much pie as we wanted!  And there were so many choices.  We had: chocolate cream pie x2, apple, lemon meringue, cherry, banana cream and pumpkin.  There was also: coconut cream, berry, and some other ones I couldn't really make out.

It was so fun!  Grace enjoyed herself and filled up with pie, as did we.  Fun night.  Nice way to spend time together without it costing an arm and a leg.

Now Grace is in bed, I've been working on homemade Christmas presents (1 done, 2 in the process) and I'm going to take a break for now to watch a movie :)


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)