Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Mommy Nose, Dwacey Nose

I love when I hear Grace say her own name..."Dwacey."  Isn't that just the sweetest?!  Today was a pretty typical day.  School in the morning, then to the library because I thought reading time was today but it's every 2nd and 4th Tuesday and Thursday, then home for her nap, then her play therapist came over, and then we went to Idaho Falls to get out of the house :)  Then voting time, and now Miss "Dwacey" is in bed!  Got a visiting teaching letter for November sent out, and now I'm not sure what I want to do.  I've read two books from the library in two days...so I might pick up another one out of my stack.  Or maybe clean my sewing room...make a list of Christmas gifts for the family...Hmm... who knows?!


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)