Sunday, November 11, 2012

The Word I Hate to Type.....Sick.

Grace is sick again.  I'm 95% sure it's bronchitis again, which will be the third time in a little of three months.  She's got a temperature of 102, chest retraction, short rapid breathes, coughing, wheezing, and mucus.  We've done 2 nebulizer treatments in the past hour, cough syrup and fever reducer within 3 hours of each other...and now I wish I had a doctor on hand that could give her a magic pill to help her feel perfect.  Here goes another week of school...missed because her little body just can't stay healthy.  Chest x-ray tomorrow for sure.  Here's a picture of my sweetie to keep us all smiling even though, once again, she's suffering.






Isn't she sweet :)  This is her first hairstyle with the single pony to the side.  I like it!


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)