Saturday, November 3, 2012

Shew, What a Day!

Dear Grace, 

Mommy had to work today, and missed you so much!  I was gone before you woke up, and when I got home, you were still sleeping.  I thought about you a lot while I was at work :)  Daddy even sent me a picture of you!  But I'll bet you and Daddy had fun.  And when you woke up, I was so excited to go inside and see you.  You were so cute laying in your bed in your pink long johns, your hair tousled all over.  You're cute little eyes were looking through the slates on your crib, and you were so excited to see me!  You smiled big and say, "HI MOMMY!!"  I laid down on the floor because I was SO tired, and you laid back down in your bed and chatted to yourself for a while watching me lay on the ground.  I was SO close to falling asleep, but you didn't want me to.  You wanted to have FUN!  So we played together the rest of the day/night.  Went grocery shopping, had super yummy chicken and dumplings (chicken, gravy, carrots, onions, celery and yellow peppers) over seasoned mini pancakes!  Then bathtime, reading time, teeth brushing, and then to bed.  I love the routine we have after you lay down.  I hear you screaming "I LOVE YOU!" to me, then I yell back.  Back and forth until I finally say, "ALL DONE LOVE YOU!"  Then you chat in there to yourself, play with your stuffed animals for a little while, and then you fall asleep :)


You're my sweet heart, and I love you so much!


Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)