Today, we are trying to get back to our normal schedule. So far, it hasn't quite gone as planned. The morning was fine. We got up in time for Grace to go to school, and we went to DI because Grace desperately needed new pants! But naptime...she's not had a nap, as of now. And it's 4:09 pm!! Oh dear. We are planning on dinner and a movie tonight :) We will probably go see Brave since that's the only kid one she can see, and since the tickets are only $3 for adults and $2 for her, we don't mind seeing it again. But...it's not 100% for sure yet! We'll have to see how Miss Grace's attitude is!
Well, so far, I'm happy to be good. I love seeing family, but you know that it's always nice to be home too.
Love you Grace!
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)