Sunday, November 11, 2012

New Beanie :)

11/4

We picked out a new beanie for Grace since the one she had didn't go all the way down her neck.  So this new one is just perfect.  Goes all the way around her face, and all the way down her neck so the wind doesn't go down her neck.  It's SO DARN CUTE.  Grace picked it out from a choice of three total, the other two were just as cute, but I'm glad she chose this one.  One of the other ones had an owl on it, and the third looked like a pink pig.  I'm glad she chose the panda!  We also got her some super cute gloves, which she choose over Barbie ones.  
 She was so excited to show off all the hearts on her gloves :)
 I love this picture!  She's telling me about her gloves, and how there were "hauts, hauts."
 "Cheese!"
 Mommy and daughter.
 Daddy and daughter having fun!
And if only her finger wasn't up her nose, this would have been a super cute picture!  I asked her not to, and right when I snapped the picture, up it went.  Silly girl :)


Amanda



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)