Sunday, November 4, 2012

New Beanie and Gloves!

Well, the weather is definitely cooling down here...today was 49 degrees!  And this whole week won't be going past 57 degrees, with Thursday at 48 as a high and 28 as a low!  Shew!  So, because she likes to go outside still, and I'd like to see her play outside once or twice a week at school, we got her a beanie and gloves.  She choose the beanie from a group of three, and she chose the gloves over pink barbie mittens :)  I think she made great choices!  You know what's even cuter?  As I sit here writing this blog, she sits at my feet, reading her books to herself.  What a doll!  So, here come the pictures :)  Kinda a photo bomb so watch out!

SO CUTE!  Grace is showing you the rubber parts of her gloves :)
Look at her beanie!!  Isn't it the most adorable beanie!  And you know what's nice about this beanie?  IT FITS!!  It's not too big!  Also, it goes all the way down her shoulders so no snow or wind hits the back of her neck, and it completely covers her ears, and actually wraps a bit under her chin.  I'm going to sew ribbon to either side so it can be tied, that way she won't take it off outside.
 And obviously, she LOVES the beanie!  The shirt is new too.  Isn't it cute?  Long sleeve with an extra long bottom that's frilly.
Mom and daughter :)  I love that girly!
 Daddy and daughter :)  Aren't the just the cutest couple of crazies ever?!  I don't know what's up with Grace sticking her finger in her nose, that silly girl.
 Acting so goofy!!
And another picture of a finger up her nose.  I'd asked her to not touch her face, so... ta da!


I love my family :)


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)