Today Grace had school, and she did great :) I don't get to watch her in class Tuesday/Thursday, but I know she does well. It was so cute because today there was a little girl holding her hand and leading her out to the lobby where we pick them up after the class is over! So now she has a buddy there, and at BYU-I as well! Then, after class we went to Grace's dentist appointment. She got two x-rays done, and then her teeth were checked and cleaned! No cavities, and the dentist was once again amazed at how beautiful her teeth are :) Oh yeah! Then home for a quick lunch, then down for a nap. We are still not really on schedule...she didn't fall asleep until about 1 pm, but that's better than not at all. While she was sleeping Daddy put up Christmas lights, but we need to buy more so the house isn't half done! Then her play therapist is coming in about...6 minutes! The rest of the day? Who knows!
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)