11/11
We had some snow fall, and I'm so excited about it! We had so much fun! Grace and I went to the dip (a big dip in a grassy area about the size of two house lots) to go sledding, and then Daddy came along to sled with us too!
Isn't she just darling!!! The hat is mine but I let her wear it because it tied under her chin just perfectly!
The first steps made in the snow on our grass :)
And here is the imprint of the bottom of her shoe! I LOVE IT!
Walking to the "dip" so we can go sledding.
"No Mommy! No! (snow)."
Grace and her friend Kenna sledding.
And then Daddy joined in on the fun!
Aww, mommy and daughter :) It was fun. But I can't wait for there to be even more snow!
All done and heading home with rosy cheeks and a bright red nose :)
Amanda
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)