Saturday, November 10, 2012

Grace Drew her First SMILEY FACE!!!

11/9/2012

I can't believe that I wrote that title, but it's true!!  We were coloring together, and I kept drawing smiley faces for her.  I would say, "Line, line, curl" and then all of a sudden, she did it!!!

 It's so fun drawing with my sweetie.  She's great at sharing, great at trading crayons, and has a great attention span.  We laid there for 30 minutes!
 See how she's holding the crayon?  No longer fist grip!  I'm so happy!  And she will actually change it to this way of holding it if she picks up a crayon with fist grip.
My little silly girl :)  This is what we do in the evenings, hang out and spend time together.


Do you see it?  I drew an outline of the eyes and mouth in case you couldn't in the first picture.




Well, I'm just so happy :) 

Love you Grace!


Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)